5 Thieves- Stay healthy with the oil of all oils. We’re exposed to a lot when we travel. Keep your body and hotel in tip top shape. Thieves is a mix of some of the strongest antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory oils out there.
- Strengthens immune system. Rub on the bottom of your feet, on your chest, or ingest to prevent illness.
- Anti-inflammatory. Use to clean cuts, prevent infections, and clear up acne.
- Eases fever. Riding into your vacation with a fever? Catch one at the tail end? Use Thieves to ease those symptoms.
- Boosts digestion. New foods, jetlag, and stress affect digestion. Use to calm your stomach and aid in digestion.
- Reduces headaches. Take a drop to ease the tension.
- This oil doubles as mouthwash with its antimicrobial properties.
- Hand sanitizer. Create use a roller to combine with a carrier oil and create a custom hand sanitizer.
- Home cleaner. Use to wipe down seat and trays on the plane, disinfect your Airbnb/hotel.
- Must dilute.
Brain Power- Traveling requires a lot of brain power. There is planning, packing, tours, reservations, transportation, and time change to name a few. Brain Power will recharge your brain for tasks ahead.
- Increases focus. Spending a day in museums? On a tight schedule? Use Brain Power to amp up your focus.
- Enhances mental clarity. Out on a scene tour? Be on top of your photo game.
- Clears mental fog. Jet lag get to use? Use this oil to whisk away that fog.
Destress- Where you’re stressed from traveling or just need to unwind, this oil is perfect.
- Calm anxiety. This oil is great if crowded places and planes make you feel anxious.
- Use this to unwind from a long day.
- Ease jetlag. Up at 4am because of an insane time change? This oil will lull you back to sleep.
- Release tension. Mental or physical tension will melt away with Destress.
- Muscle relief. Crampy from sitting on a train? Hiked Mount Kilimanjaro? Destress will provide relief to the achiest of muscles.
Peppermint- Peppermint is one of the most versatile and essential travel oils. It is a multipurpose oil that is a must have when traveling.
- Increase alertness. Studies have shown that peppermint oil increases performance and mental acuity.
- Ease jetlag. Rub on your temples and under your nose to alleviate the effects of jet lag.
- Relieve sore muscles. Use on your muscles if you walked around the city or tried a local workout class.
- This oil works as a natural mouthwash.
- Breath freshener. If you’re eating your way around the city, use peppermint to freshen up.
- Ease digestive issues. Rub a little on your stomach, behind your ears, on your temples, and take a drop to relieve nausea and stomach pain.
- Must dilute.