Anxiety Oil Blend- This oil is designed to address anxiety. Anxiety includes lavender, vetiver, ylang ylang, bergamont, roman chamomile, and frankincense. Sounds dreamy, right? Consider it your travel ninja when it comes to fighting anxiety. This is a great oil to use when you’re in the throes of a stressful situation.
- Calm nerves.
- Ease tension.
- Feel peace.
- Relax the mind.
- Sleep aid. A foreign place and time change can make it difficult to sleep. Diffuse before bed and rub on your pillow for sweet dreams and blissful sleep.
Destress Oil Blend- This blend is designed to help unwind, decompress, and bring you back to base. Destress contains
lime, lavandin, lemon, grapefruit, orange, geranium, citral natural, and litsea cubeba. Use this blend before, during, and after travel to stay easy.
- Calm anxiety. Long line at the airport security? Uber got lost? Destress will help. It is a warm blanket for your body and mind.
- Relax the brain. There are a lot of things to think about when traveling. Relax your mind by inhaling Destress.
- Improve sleep. Overnight flight? Use Destress to get some shut eye.
- Unwind and process the day with this oil.
- Relieve stress. Crowded places put you on edge? Rub Destress behind your ears and on your chest.
- Muscle relief. Rub on your muscles after a long day of sightseeing.
- Ground thoughts. Keep your thoughts positive and supportive with Destress.
Lavender Oil- Lavender is one of the most popular and diverse essential oils. It is a must have oil for any travel essential oil kit.
- Improve sleep. Have trouble sleeping the night before your flight? Lavender will have you sleeping like a baby.
- Ease anxiety and depression. If you experience a roller coaster of emotions, lavender will help you kick it into a joy ride.
- Increase brain function. It’s important to be alert and focused so take a big whiff as needed.
- Relax the mind and body. Travel stress can take you out of the moment. Relax and be in the present moment by grounding yourself with lavender oil.
- Disinfect cuts and scrapes. You rocked it out, and were so excited that you tripped over your own feet and fell. Clean that scrape with lavender oil. Yes, this has happened to us… more than once.
- Calm skin. Travel stress can affect skin as well. Lavender is great for calming redness and irritation.
- Relieve nausea or motion sickness. Stomach in a knot? Nauseous? Use lavender to soothe your gut.
- Alleviate bug bites. Don’t let bug bites stress you out. Rub diluted lavender oil on them to kill the sting.
Valiance Oil Blend- is a powerful blend that will give you the confidence and courage to take on any situation.
- Instant dose of bravery. Valiance will help you overcome feelings of insecurity and a lack of self-confidence.
- Increase focus. Anxiety and stress affects our ability to focus, creating ADD. Valiance will help you focus on the activity at hand.
- Clear mental fog. Stress can affect our memory. Remember the beautiful moments of your trip with this oil.
- Mood booster. Feel like a rock star. Place Valiance behind your ears and on your wrists for an instant mood boost.
There are no reviews yet.