5 Thieves- The award for crime fighter and health warrior goes to 5 Thieves. It is one of the most coveted oils when it comes to the best essential oils to stay healthy while traveling. Keep your body and hotel in tip top shape. Thieves is a mix of some of the strongest antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory oils out there.
- Strengthens immune system. Passenger next to you on the plane is coughing and sneezing? Have no fear. Rub on the bottom of your feet, on your chest, or ingest to prevent colds and help detox.
- Eases fever. Heading into your vacation with a fever? Catch one during your trip? Use 5 Thieves to ease those symptoms.
- Anti-inflammatory. Use to clean cuts, prevent infections, and clear up acne.
- Boosts digestion. New places, new foods, jetlag, and stress affect digestion. Use to calm your stomach and aid in digestion.
- Reduces headaches. Rub on your temples and forehead to ease tension.
- This oil doubles as mouthwash with its antimicrobial properties. Your suitcase is lighter already.
- Hand sanitizer. Create use a roller to combine with a carrier oil and create a custom hand sanitizer.
- Home cleaner. Use to wipe down the hotel or seat and trays on the plane.
- Must dilute.
Peppermint- Peppermint is a must have when staying healthy while traveling. It is one of the most versatile and essential travel oils.
- Increase alertness. Fight mental fatigue when traveling. Inhale and rub on your temples, wrists, and neck. Studies have shown that peppermint oil increases performance and mental acuity.
- Ease jetlag. Jetlag can affect your immune system. Rub on your temples and under your nose to alleviate the effects of jet lag.
- Relieve sore muscles. A little achy from the road trip? Spent hours walking around the city? Rub on sore muscles for relief.
- This oil works as a natural mouthwash.
- Breath freshener. Use peppermint to freshen up your breath/
- Ease digestive issues. Rub a little on your stomach, behind your ears, on your temples, and take a drop to relieve nausea and stomach pain.
- Must dilute.
Lavender Oil- Lavender is one of the most widely used oils and is a key essential oil for staying healthy while traveling.
- Improve sleep. A lack of sleep can compromise our health and immune system. Lavender will have you sleeping like a baby.
- Uplift mood. Feeling worn out? Use lavender to perk right up.
- Disinfect cuts and scrapes. Clean wounds with lavender oil.
- Ease anxiety and depression. Stress can make you more susceptible to getting sick while traveling. Use lavender to calm anxiety and worry.
- Increase brain function. Take a big whiff as needed.
- Relax the mind and body. Traveling requires a lot of your mind and body. Alleviate travel stress with lavender oil.
- Calm skin. Lavender is great for calming redness and irritation.
- Relieve nausea or motion sickness. Food upsetting your stomach? Perhaps you got food poisoning? Use lavender to soothe and balance.
- Alleviate bug bites. Attacked by bugs on your excursion? Rub diluted lavender oil on them to kill the sting.
Frankincense Oil- Frankincense has been used for thousands of years. It is revered for its health and beauty benefits. Some of its uses include astringent, antiseptic, disinfectant, and sedative.
- Boost immunity. Having a strong immune system is vital for staying healthy on your travels. Frankincense can boost your immunity.
- Reduce inflammation. Use Frankincense to calm travel related breakouts or redness. It can also be used to help heal cuts and wounds.
- Ease digestion. Frankincense can help your digestive system detox. It helps with nausea, PMS, IBS, and bloating.
- Lower stress. Inhale or diffuse this oil to reduce travel related stress.
- Heal skin. Frankincense evens skin tone, blemishes, and oil production. It also is used for anti-aging.
- Minimizes sun damage. Too much time in the sun? Frankincense can help lessen the appearance of sun damage and discoloration.
- Natural cleaning product. If it’s questionable whether your accommodations were properly cleaned, use frankincense to disinfect.
There are no reviews yet.